Win a Feel Good Surf At The Wave!
Enter to WIN a pair of surf vouchers for THE WAVE,
plus a mixed case of FEEL GOOD DRINKS!
Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant if they have reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, all Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make it unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Entry instructions: To validly submit an entry, entrants must fill in their details on the competition form page.
- By entering this competition you agree to subscribe to receive promotional material and newsletters from Feel Good Drinks and The Wave. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email.
- There is a limit of one entry per person during the promotional period, which begins on Friday June 11th and ends Friday June 25th 2021 at midnight. Multiple entries will be treated as one single entry.
- A winner will be drawn at random from the pool of qualifying entries on Monday 28th June 2021.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entry that is lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
- There are 3 main prizes to be won. In the event that there are no entries, no prizes shall be distributed.
- The Winner will be notified via email and will be asked to send their contact details. Details will only be used for the purposes of the competition and will be destroyed and erased once the prizes have been received. In the event the claim for the prize is not received by the Promoter within 48 hours of such prize notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. In the event the claim for the prize is not received from the reserved, within 48 hours, another draw will take place and the process will be followed until a valid claim has been received.
- The entire Prize consists of 6 X £50 surf vouchers for The Wave, Bristol RRP £300 plus 6 X 12 mixed flavour packs of Feel Good Drinks (24 x Peach & Passionfruit, 24 x Raspberry & Hibiscus, 24 x Rhubarb & Apple) RRP £89.94. Prize is split into three lots of 2 x £50 The Wave vouchers and 2 x 12 mixed flavour packs of Feel Good Drinks per winner.
- No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winner(s) Publicity: The Winner accepts that the Promoter will have the right, without additional payment or permission, to use his/her name and county of residence submitted as entry to the competition for the purposes of announcing the Winner and for related promotional purposes.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claims and/or disputes arising out or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
- The Promoter: The Promoter of this Competition is Feel Good Drinks whose registered office is Laurel House, 5 Woodlands Park, Ashton Road Newton-le-Willows WA12 0HH. Please do not send entries to this address. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. Promotion Entrants are providing information to Feel Good Drinks & The Wave only.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM THE WAVE:
These terms and conditions explain the rules for participating in the ‘3 x winners of a pair of £50 surf gift vouchers and pair of mixed flavour packs of feel good drinks’.
Please read these carefully before entering the competition.
Competition Closing Date is midnight on 25th June 2021
The promoter of the ‘3 x winners of a pair of £50 surf gift vouchers and pair of mixed flavour packs of feel good drinks’ is Feel Good Drinks.
The Wave Group Limited, company number 10586504, with registered office One Glass Wharf, Bristol, United Kingdom BS2 0ZX referred to as ‘The Wave’.
- The ‘3 x winners of a pair of £50 surf gift vouchers and pair of mixed flavour packs of feel good drinks’ is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of The Wave, their families, agents or any third party associated with the administration of the draw.
- Any entrant under the age of 18 must have parental consent to enter the competition and will require parental consent to use the competition prize.
- The ‘3 x winners of a pair of £50 surf gift vouchers and pair of mixed flavour packs of feel good drinks’ is free to enter and entrants do not need to make any purchase. All entries must be submitted via the Feel Good website and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Closing Date for entries is 11.59pm on 25th June 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- Surf sessions must be redeemed by The Wave before 31st December 2021.
- The surf sessions at The Wave will be subject to The Wave’s Booking Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here - https://www.thewave.com/our-booking-terms-and-conditions/
- The Wave accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed for any reason or for entries not successfully submitted due to any kind of technical fault.
- A prize will be awarded to three valid entrants drawn by Feel Good after the Closing Date. The draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, then the winner's prize will be forfeited. We will be entitled to select another winner in line with the process described above.
- Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- There will be three winning entrants and each winner will receive: ‘a pair of £50 surf gift vouchers and pair of mixed flavour packs of feel good drinks’
- In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is or will be offered.
- Any decision of The Wave regarding any aspect of the prize draw will be final and binding. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into about it.
- The last name of the winners will be made available after the Closing Date on request. By entering the competition you acknowledge that we may share your last name.
- The winners may be asked to participate in publicity. By entering this competition you agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested by The Wave.
- By entering the‘3 x winners of a pair of £50 surf gift vouchers and pair of mixed flavour packs of feel good drinks’, all participants agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of any of the terms and conditions referred to above.
Any entrant under the age of 18 must have parental consent to enter the competition and will require parental consent to use the surf lesson included in the prize. The surf lesson will be subject to The Wave’s Booking Terms and Conditions, a copy of which can be found here.