Whitley Neill taster kits – terms and conditions
1. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering the “Win one of 100 Feel Good Whitley Neil taste kits” promotion (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion runs from 20 July 2022 until 31 August 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries received outside of the Closing Date will not be eligible.
3. The promoter of the Promotion ‘is Nichols PLC registered in England with company number 238303 whose registered office is at Laurel House 5 Woodlands Park, Ashton Road. Newton-le-Willows WA12 0HH (referred to as the “Promoter”).
4. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party that is professionally connected or associated with the administration of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which the entrant must provide within 7 days of a request being made if their entry is to remain valid.
5. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants do not need to make any purchase. All entries must be submitted via the following website: feelgooddrinks.com/pages/whitley-neil and only one entry per person is permitted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entry that is lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, system, server, network, or other reason.
6. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the Closing Date. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner.
7. Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
8. The winner will receive:
a. Two 5cl bottles of Whitley Neil Gin;
b. Two cans of 330ml Feel Good Drinks; and
c. Two 250ml glasses.
9. In the unlikely event of the prize (or one or more constituent elements) not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is or will be offered. The Promoter cannot exchange flavours once prizes have been issued.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to Nichols PLC, Laurel House, 5 Woodlands Park, Newton Le Willows, WA12 0HH, within 3 months of the Closing Date. The winners may object to their surname being published by contacting the Promoter at the above address however the Promoter may still be required to provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK.
13. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter and only where circumstances make it unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on the consumer in order to avoid undue disappointment.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prize and/ or the use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when making a claim and on acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or fulfilment of their prize.
16. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind relating to the Promotion.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any claims and/or disputes arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts unless you live in Scotland or Wales, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.